Bio: Will Stebbins has had an extensive career in broadcast journalism, spanning the civil war in the Former Yugoslavia, the fall of Zairean president Mobutu Sese-Seko and the establishment of the Associated Press' Havana bureau after a thirty year absence. He was also the founding Washington Bureau Chief of Aljazeera English. More recently, he has been an external affairs consultant to the Middle East North Africa division of the World Bank, and a producer for Germany's largest public broadcaster, ARD.
- Growth, good jobs and governance: the re-development of Iraq
- What happened at the Jobs Live Chat?
- A river with many sources
- The universal language of trade, Part II
- The universal language of trade
- Building universities of the future for the youth of today
- The demand for elections and the supply of politicians: The structural economics of democracy
- We Are Egypt: The movie
- Social media and the Arab Spring: Where did they learn that?