Title: Guest Bloggers
Bio: A Guest Blogger takes the form of many views and perspectives represented by individuals from a diverse background usually outside of the World Bank.
- Egypt: Subsidy reform and social safety nets are 2 sides of same coin
- On the Move: The Highly Skilled (Turning “Brain Drain” into “Brain Gain”)
- Can a game teach us how to better invest in the poor in Jordan?
- Where do women stand in the battle for Egypt’s future?
- The musings of a woman in a man’s world - Part Two
- The musings of a woman on gender equality or is it inequality? - Part One
- Tunisia's cash back: the start of more to come?
- Inclusion of women in Yemen’s National Dialogue
- How to increase investment in the Middle East and North Africa
- The Arab Spring: an opportunity for financial inclusion?
- If it’s not social, it’s bad business
- An important event in my life
- Avoiding group think on Arab world
- Djibouti’s "Shining Mothers": Role models for behavior change, better health
- CFR.org Interview: A reform agenda for Arab economies
- Q&A with Yasmina Khadra on Facebook
- Creating a culture of giving
- Protecting human dignity through women's economic empowerment
- Every day is international youth day
- Online censorship: now trending
- Touching upon the truth during the spring meetings
- Social media in MENA: connecting groups, strengthening the “I”
- “You've woken up now, don't go back to sleep!”